Like what you hear? Subscribe:
Colton Mulligan is the CEO and Chief Strategist at FoxFuel Creative. He also facilitates retreats and workshops for CEOs and entrepreneurs. He loves stories and drinking Negronis.
What we talked about…
- Owning your work and honesty in what you do.
- Transitioning from being a bad boss to a better one.
- Creating a fertile environment to grow and reducing the fear of failure.
- Being a sponge of knowledge to improve your leadership skills.
- The Win Without Pitching manifesto.
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0, Strengths Finder.
- Better Book Club – My interview with Arnie Malham.
- AMA Coffees.
- Sherry Deutschmann’s “Lunch with Lucy”.
- EO Nashville.
- Building relationships at work.
- Scheduling mini-retreats with new hires and the rest of the team.
- How the pandemic has affected culture.
- Creating a hybrid work schedule that fits everyone.
- Success by being nice while networking. Asking questions.
- Cameras on policy while working remotely.
- Read Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Contact Colton at foxfuelcreative.com.
We ❤️ Our Listeners.
Please be sure to follow the show and leave a review wherever you subscribe to podcasts. Reviews and sharing the show are the nicest ways to support the show and are deeply appreciated. Thank you.
👋 Say hello firstname.lastname@example.org.
🐦 On Twitter @davedelaney.
❤️ Subscribe to the Nice Maker Newsletter at nicemaker.co.
🎸 Theme song is “Little Jane May” and the end song is “Funny Feeling” by AlistairChristl.ca.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices