Like what you hear? Subscribe:
Limited time offer. Get your free copy of The Nice Method (MSRP $19). Visit futureforth.com/ebook and use the coupon code POD.
The Nice Podcast is brought to you by Futureforth.com. We help fast-growing tech companies onboard, create, and keep happier, more connected employees.
What we talked about…
- Fatherhood and having three daughters aged 8, 10, and 12.
- How getting milk in the grocery store led to nine years as a government contractor in cyber security.
- Brian is from Pittsburgh, went to school in Virginia, and lived in Arizona for 8 years. He now resides in Northern Virginia with his three daughters.
- Imposter syndrome, personal brands, authenticity, and being called out by your mom.
- Humanizing yourself. Sharing your imperfections.
- How leaders can use video to improve how they communicate.
- The difference between transparency and oversharing.
- Access is key.
- Brian is neurodiverse with ADHD and dyslexia.
- Video shrinks the distance between us digitally. Brian’s two rules of video. 1. Perfection is a fairytale. 2. Control is an illusion.
- Web 3.0 and the creator economy.
- Transparency is a vehicle for trust.
- Consistency is what you decide it is; over time, it builds a layer of trust.
- Scheduling creative content with a calendar.
- What are blockchain technology and non-fungible tokens?
- Understanding how you can apply NFTs to the workplace.
- Read Black Sheep: Unleash the Extraordinary, Awe-Inspiring, Undiscovered You by Brant Menswar and watch The Mighty Ducks.
- Contact Brian at Isocialfanz on social media.
- Check out his podcast, NFT365podcast.com.
We ❤️ Our Listeners.
Please be sure to follow the show and leave a review wherever you subscribe to podcasts. Reviews and sharing the show are the nicest ways to support the podcast and are deeply appreciated. Thank you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices