#45 Health, wellness, and psychological safety at work with Kim Farmer.
Share the goodness!
Visit DaveDelaneySpeaks.com for speaking inquiries.
The Nice Podcast is brought to you by Futureforth.com. We help fast-growing companies onboard, create, and keep happier, more connected employees.
Kim Farmer is the CEO of Mile High Fitness & Wellness, a corporate wellness organization serving companies of all sizes and individuals with fitness and nutrition coaching services.
What we talked about…
- On volunteering and being a hero.
- Public speaking about health and wellness.
- Fifteen years in her business.
- Time and money can be saved with health and wellness.
- Shifting her business to the corporate environment.
- Moving activities to virtual during Covid.
- Pivoting content based on client needs.
- Trends in health and wellness.
- The need for mental health support.
- The positive power and misunderstandings of EAPs (employee assistance programs).
- Virtual fitness vs. in-person.
- Tips for overcoming procrastination.
- On forming good habits and stopping bad habits.
- Mindset and motivation.
- Psychological safety.
- Mentoring team members and practical leadership skills.
- Stay interviews.
- Read The 4 Stages of Psychological Safety: Defining the Path to Inclusion and Innovation by Timothy R. Clark.
- Contact Kim Farmer on LinkedIn or Mile High Fitness and Wellness.
We ❤️ Our Listeners.
Please follow the show and leave a review wherever you subscribe to podcasts. Reviews and sharing the show are the nicest ways to support the podcast and are deeply appreciated. Thank you.
🎸 Theme song is “Little Jane May,” and the end song is “Funny Feeling” by AlistairChristl.ca.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices