#53 Web design, remote teams, and Mastodon with Seth Goldstein
Share the goodness!
The Nice Podcast is brought to you by Futureforth.com. We teach leaders to improve employee retention, communication, and culture with the Nice Method™.
Seth Goldstein is the founder and principal creative director of Goldstein Media, a full-service digital marketing agency based in suburban Philadelphia.
What we talked about…
- Streaming television advertising.
- Loving on Jason Falls and Marketing Podcast Network.
- Goldstein Media helps companies get found online.
- Shifting careers from newspaper journalism to web design.
- Jumping from corporate work to entrepreneurship.
- Working from home versus the office.
- Seth’s podcast, Entrepreneur’s Enigma.
- Productivity increases when you work from home.
- Remote teams need leaders who are accessible and offsites to bring your team together.
- Denis O’Shea interview about shadow IT and security concerns.
- Designing for accessibility. Fediverse
- Alt text descriptions of images.
- Geeking out over movies.
- Interview tips for podcasts and interviews.
- Mastodon vs. Twitter.
- How companies should use Mastodon.
- Check out Seth’s resources for navigating the fediverse.
- Read Winfluence by Jason Falls.
- Give yourself a break before the day.
- Find Seth at GoldsteinMedia.com.
We ❤️ Our Listeners.
Please follow the show and leave a review wherever you subscribe to podcasts. Reviews and sharing the show are the nicest ways to support the podcast and are deeply appreciated. Thank you.
🎸 Theme song is “Little Jane May,” and the end song is “Funny Feeling” by AlistairChristl.ca.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices