Good news, Jeff Clark fans, he’s back! Former Research Director at SiriusDecisions /Forrester and Principal, Strategic Advisory at Rockstar CMO, Jeff has returned from his vacation for an authentic chat about empathy and takes on the tough job of choosing this week’s track.
For this week’s guest, we have a doctor in the house! Stan Bernard, MD, MBA, is an internationally recognized, award-winning global competition consultant, keynote speaker, and best-selling author. He is the president of Bernard Associates, LLC and the creator of the Transcender System. A former senior fellow at the Wharton School of Business, Dr Bernard has been a consultant to leading businesses worldwide for nearly four decades, working with more than 150 companies across six continents.
We discuss his book Brands Don’t Win, which was named the #1 Business Book of 2021 by Firebird, the transcender system and the secret to why brands like Tesla, Peloton and Nike win.
Finally, we wind down for the weekend with Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where over a cocktail, he recommends how we break down our big strategies for 2022 into manageable goals.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Stan Bernard, MD, MBA on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Stan Bernard’s book Brands Don’t Win
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- We are available on all your favorite platforms, including Apple and Spotify