This week we kick off what we suspect will be a long-running series as our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark (former Research Director at SiriusDecisions /Forrester and Principal, Strategic Advisory at Rockstar CMO) discuss marketing education and they successfully avoid the obvious by not playing Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall as this week’s track and Jeff has a good reason for that.
And we retire to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar to be transported away with a cocktail and a thought about marketing with Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory as he asks – are you catfishing yourself?
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Dennis Shiao – on Twitter | Attention Retention | Content Corner
- Drew Neisser chatting to David Koerner on the Renegade Marketers Unite podcast
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Spotify