Home » What to do About The Other 97%

What to do About The Other 97%

Start listening

Like what you hear? Subscribe:

Apple PodcastsSpotifyGoogle PodcastsStitcherAudibleAmazon MusicPandoraTuneInPodchaser


On episode #136 of the Rethink Marketing Podcast, Eric and Colin dive into the ideas of hyper-targeting, myopic segmentation, and the risks of shortsighted advertising. If 3% of you target audience is ready to buy today, what about the other 97%? Instead of trying to clone your top 5% of customers, what if you pursue lookalikes of the top 20%? All this and more is packed into this quick-moving chat!

You can listen to take5: The Rethink Marketing Podcast on all major podcast platforms.

Visit the Rethink Marketing Podcast website to learn more about the show or just peruse our guest list and episode library.

Let us know what you’re rethinking by emailing us at: take5@reed5group.com. Send us your feedback and we will send you a highly sought after Rethink Marketing Podcast t-shirt!  Just include size and mailing address with your comments.

Thank you to Arrasmith Promotions (arrasmithpromotions.com) for making today’s episode possible!

Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices