S5 EP2: Six Vice President And A Box Of Donuts With David Allison
Share the goodness!
If I told you there was one thing you could do that would skyrocket the purpose and profits of your business….
Would you do it?
David Allison – Human Values Expert, Global Researcher, and Founder of the Valuegraphics Project – is here to show us what that is. The rest is up to you.
Listen to our conversation to learn:
- How to sell with more effectiveness in any market
- Where you can find the common ground that will motivate, your customers, team and stakeholders
- Why our values drive us subconsciously to make choices
- Why frustrations and failures are the breeding ground for your next GENIUS ideas
- When demographics matter and when they don’t
- How to create a great workplace culture
- What not to do when defining your company values.
- The secret to attract and keep great talent -HINT: it is not pay them more!
- How to overcome the slog and motivate your team to perform at their best.
In today’s Snippet of Genius David reminds us that nothing good comes from reinforcing our differences. If we want to move forward and get better we need to find the common ground.
He confesses that normally he gets paid the big bucks by doing big research projects for big companies.
Luckily for us, in his newest book: The Death of Demographics, David’s leveling the playing field.
He’s giving you access to his tools that will allow you to connect with people, deep inside their hearts like a trusted friend, and create value driven solutions that will resonate deeply.
Stay tuned to the end to learn how and in the comments below, let us know:
- What insights from the conversation meant the most to you and why?
Thanks for tuning in and if you have a friend, client or colleague who could use this knowledge right now, please share this episode.
Remember as David would say “You’re capable of doing great things, continue to believe in yourself relentlessly, and you can get there”.
Resources from this show:
Get your copy of David’s first book ‘We Are All The Same Age Now’:
Recommended reading: The creative process
Watch the YouTube Trailer for this episode.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices