The DAM it’s Theresa Regli and a Cocktail of Content with Robert Rose Episode
Share the goodness!
As Jeff is still away, Ian Truscott has an extended conversation with long-time industry chum, analyst, author, speaker and DAM expert Theresa Regli, Chief Strategist at Vox Veritas Digital.
Theresa helps companies plan and optimize their digital asset & media management strategy and implement DAM and MarTech programs for long-term success. She is the world’s leading expert in the DAM vendor marketplace, advising on over 300 DAM system procurements since 2008 while authoring extensive in-depth research on 50+ DAM systems and the benchmark book about DAM technology.
Theresa and Ian discuss DAM (Digital Asset Management), advice for vendors engaging and influencing analysts, how B2B technology marketing looks from her perspective, why DAM is important for companies, and where they should start with their strategic north star.
Finally, in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, Ian joins Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, who, over a cocktail, shares his advice on content in your campaigns and reveals he is returning to Twitter.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Theresa Regli on LinkedIn and on her website
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Vox Veritas Digital
- Theresa’s book – Digital and Marketing Asset Management
- The Content Advisory
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- The Old Marketing podcast with Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices