Think Like a Brand #2 – Sometimes Do The Counter-Intuitive Thing
Share the goodness!
In this second special mid-week mini-episode, Ian Truscott continues to dive into the book “Think Like a Brand, Not a Bank” with its co-author Liz High and in this episode, they share the first principle discussed in the book: Sometimes do the counter-intuitive thing.
We first met Liz in episode 133, she has worked with virtually every industry on both the client and agency side, using data-driven insight to help shape content, campaigns and brand value. Her clients have included everyone from tech giants Microsoft, Dell and Amazon, to entertainment heavyweight HBO. Her passion and consulting practice is now focused on supporting startup and growth FinTechs, banks and credit unions to innovate, embrace brand thinking, and tell resonant stories that drive growth.
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
All the links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Liz High on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Liz High’s book – on the web: Think Like a Brand Not a Bank and on Twitter: @Brand_B4_Bank
- You can also buy it on Amazon
- And you can find Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices