The Customer Marketing, Reebok’s Connor Altier and Marketing Mnemonics in the Bar Episode
Share the goodness!
Ian goes backstage with Connor Altier, the Global Brand Strategy Lead at Reebok, who shares the story of his fabulous career so far, some insight into working for a B2C brand and has a great nomination for our portal to marketing hell, the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Finally, Ian grabs a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar with Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, and he discusses marketing mnemonics and, specifically, his 5 C’s for content marketing.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Connor Altier on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- The Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool
- Robert’s article on Content Marketing Institute Blog – Mnemonic Content Strategy Framework Can Spark Conversations
- Robert’s Experience Advisors Community
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Satisfy Your Soul by Bob Marley and the Wailers – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices