This episode is to introduce you to Jamie’s new podcast The (un)Business Podcast. Go check it out
– Today is hard! – – Today is bittersweet! – – Today is the last episode of the Fearless Business Podcast! – – While this may shock a few of you, we all know…not all decisions in business are easy, but sometimes they must be made.
– Jamie goes solo today to talk about one of her favorite topics…HIRING! Why… you might ask? Because it was one of the most terrifying things she did at some point in her own business. But once you nail down the process,
– Do you know you need help in your business, but have no idea what you actually need to delegate or how to properly define the role you are looking to fill? – – This is one of the biggest struggles of hiring.
– Your PEOPLE are your greatest ASSET! – – If you are in the mode of hiring or contracting work and wanting to grow and scale your business, then you won’t want to miss this month’s series all about HIRING. – – In this episode,
– Is there someone in business you look up to? – – Everyone has someone they look up to in business and Jamie shares that Julie Ball was one of her “woman business” crushes. This is no surprise when you hear about the amazing start up of this s…
– – Has anyone ever felt alone or felt the need for a “real” community? – – There is a POWER in building connections, friendships, mentors, groups, and relationships. And now, more than ever,
– – This week Mary goes solo and brings us her experience and expertise on integrating your business time with other areas of your life. – – According to Mary, having a work-life balance is unachievable, a myth,
– – Jamie is flying solo today! She is sharing her expertise in the technical and legal aspects of starting a business and what steps to take once you make this move to be an entrepreneur. – – Whether you are starting a business,